Saturday, November 22, 2014

Shreembrzee is the most important mantra for wealth!

Shreembrzee is a great mantra to attract wealth, abundance and happiness to ones life.

This is a great example of how the mantra Shreembrzee can bring in GREAT financial miracles into ones life!

shreem brzee namaha true miracle, by sloane, south east

Financial Miracles, Mantra Miracles
a new friend asked me to please share this story with you all. I was a bit hesitant because I’m not ready to reveal all I’ve gone through. But, he felt this story would help give other’s HOPE. So here it is.
I have only 1 experience with shreem brzee namaha. I had moved out of state to get married. About 1 or 2 months after moving there, the man became very different. He wouldn’t buy food, he would ignore me and just basically treated me very badly. Before moving there, I had given up my job, car, etc… So, I literally had nothing, Just some change. Maybe about .20 cents. I was very distraught. I didn’t know what to do. I was crying everyday. Then, he told me he decided to move and he didn’t want me to go with him. I was in a strange city, i knew no one with no way to get back home. I asked him, what was I suppose to do? He said, I could always go back to where I came from. I was sick with worry. I came across the “shreem brzee namaha chant. I felt, i had nothing to lose. So each day when he went to work, I would turn everything off. Tv, computer, radio, etc… and would sit on the couch and chant. Finally, one day he had all of his things packed up and said he was moving in 2 days. He said he would drive me back to where I had moved from. I was very hurt and embarrassed at having given up all my belongings for this nutcase. The following evening, he dropped me off. I asked him for money to at least get around to look for a job and buy food. He gave me $12.00. and said that was the only money he could give me. I still had my apt. I had let someone stay there until I was sure my move would workout. so I at least had a place to stay. I went into the apt. and slept for 1 week straight. I was so depressed. Once I started feeling better, I began my chant again. Then within a month. I had a business idea. It was small but i needed to make money. I implemented my plan and within 2 months i made enough money to purchase a car in cash. I also went on 3 cruises and just started living again. The following year, I made almost the same amount. Then i took my children on vacation to NYC and just started putting the past behind me. I’ll see how it goes next year. Hopefully well.
I find chanting more effective for me, when I bring a lot of emotion to it. I get a tingly feeling with energy shooting throughout my entire body. It feels as though I’m flying. It’s an amazing feeling.
   
http://www.miraclesofdattatreya.com/shreem-brzee-namaha-true-miracle-by-sloane-south-eastFor more miracle stories please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment